WOW – it’s already the third week of the #100miles challenge. As another week passes some more prizes will be awarded.
CONGRATS to Douglas H for winning the Corridor Running shirt!
CONGRATS to Jen D. for winning the Running Wild weekly prize.
I will contact the winners, for information regarding the prizes. Those who have won, would love to see pictures.
The last week is here. How are you doing? Will you meet the challenge? Surprised at your results so far? What will you do in December?
Just a few reminders / notes:
- stay up to date with your log – never know when it’s prize time (trouble logging, just ask)
- This week a winner for the Virtual 5k, where you can still sign up
- There is a free Turkey Run in CR/Marion on Thursday through Corridor Running
- The “Legend of the Fall” Race will be at Regina Thursday Nov, 27 in Iowa City
- Track Friday will be at the City High Track on Friday Nov 28th – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info
- week 4 will have a weekly prize winner
- everyone who has logged 100 miles at the end of the month is eligible for the shoes
- everyone who has logged 100 miles at the end of the month will receive a $10 off $30 purchase at Running Wild
- There will be a scavenger hunt challenge in December hosted by #runchat to keep you moving
Finally have the PF under control, woohoo. Only to pull a weird muscle in my neck / shoulders. I went to the chiro where he snapped everything loose again and am on the mend. Went for a run today in the rain, it was 50 degrees, always better than the treadmill. Ran with the hubs, we made sure to splash through all the puddles. Oh and wearing a running rain coat, that is a joke. Now if someone can make a “runbrella”