Wow, what a weekend! Another great Blue Ridge Marathon! (I will recap it soon) Followed by a great day of Boston Marathon coverage…
It was the start of a crazy spring, here is what is happening:
- Josh raised $100 through a last minute pink sock idea
- I am helping spread the word about my friend, Paul’s fundraising campaign, for the NYC Marathon
- I continue to be involved with Medals 4 Mettle and Bibrave
- I am crazily approaching a busy head band season. You can catch me most Sunday’s (when I am not running) at the North Liberty Farmer’s Markets. I will also be doing the West Branch Farmer’s Markets again, which will be Tuesday afternoons. I will be set up at the West Branch Bear Stampede on May 9th. My friends are busy planning their Iowa Ladies Football Academy volleyball fundraiser, where I will have head bands May 16th. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing one. https://www.facebook.com/pages/MarathAng-Bands/1511739635774229
- I am running the Kentucky Derby Half Marathon April 25th, followed by a 5k that afternoon
- I am running the Prairie Du Chein Half Marathon May 2 – Still undecided on the Red Shoe Half in Iowa City, the next day
- May 7th begins the Corridor Running Couch to 5k program – know someone who is interested? tell them!
- May 9 – WB Bear Stampede 10k, I need to sign up, and I need to find a head band helper
- May 16th – Bibrave Donut Fun Run in Coralville, IA – TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
- May 23rd – visiting my Bibrave friends in Chicago at the Soldier Field 10 miler. You can still register!
- Ahh then June – returning to Hospital Hill in Kansas City with a 5k on Friday night followed by the half on Saturday. Hope to catch a Royals game this year too
- June 20 – Grandma’s Marathon, need I say more? Oh wait yes, my friend got into the half, woohoo, it will be her first!!
Then it’s summer! Can’t wait. Hope your spring has been great. Any questions you know where to find me. Also I know this opens the doors to my stalkers, but remember I just ran “America’s Toughest Road Marathon” for the third time!