MADISON MINI MARATHON – VIP
“Disclaimer: I received entry into the Madison Mini Marathon to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!”
I am going back to Madison, WI!! This time I am going in style – VIP status!!
I really enjoy Madison, WI – well unless the Hawkeyes are playing a sporting event in the city… that’s a whole other story.
I am going to be running the Madison Mini Marathon on August 19th. I have run this race before – 3 times in fact.
There have been changes over the years, but for the most part you run through Madison, seeing the sights (Camp Randall, Kohl Center, farmers market, Arboretum, plus many more areas) and end up at the Union Terrace. This is a great setting for the post race festivities. In the past I have enjoyed a craft beer and music along the lake front.
THIS YEAR -I am taking advantage of the Ultimate VIP Experience! Ok, you all want to know what that means… well I will tell you:
- Pre-race coffee, juice, fruit and carbs – starting at 5:30 am
- Private restrooms
- Massage – the only massages offered at the race
- Personal Gear check
- Chill-out on the deck as you overlook Lake Mendota and The 14th Mile Post-Race Party
- Craft Beer! Unlimited FREE Wisconsin Brewing Company beer
- FOOD! Traditional tailgate-style buffet with your choice of brats, chicken, burgers and all the fixings. Oh, and don’t forget the great sides and delicious desserts!
- Unlimited soda, water and Gatorade for those looking for non-alcoholic drinks
Ok so, yes – all these fantastic perks come with a price… this package costs $55. However if you use code BRMAD you will save 10% on race registration. www.madisonminimarathon.com (Price increase July 20)
Who will I see in Madison on Aug 19th?