100 Miles in November Comes to an End – THANK YOU
It’s over, it’s all over.
Where did the month go? I say this every year. At the beginning of the month the task of hitting 100 miles seems so daunting, yet here we are.
I hope everyone reached their goal for the month. While the design of the challenge is to hit 100 miles of logged running or walking, I know many set other goals just to get you moving. Congratulations to everyone!!
Thank you! First I want to thank everyone for participating. I love to hear the encouragement from you all, I love that people keep coming back to do this year after year. This doesn’t happen without you guys!
Second, I would like to thank the sponsors that make you all accountable:
- Iowa River Power Company – If you are in the Coralville area please stop by to enjoy the Sunday brunch, it’s consistently voted the best in the area.
- Corridor Running – This is my local running club, if you are looking to join a running group in the area that supports the community, 2019 membership is open!
- BibRave – You may still be wondering what BibRave is, well they are the Yelp! of races, make sure to check out bibrave.com to find, write or read a race review.
- Hawkeye 50k – My local 50k, I have had the privilege of running this race twice and volunteering at it once. This is a nice mix of trail and distance right here in the Corridor. Registration is OPEN and it will sell out!
- Aftershokz – I hope you know my love for the Aftershokz Trekz Air. These are bluetooth, bone conduction headphones that allow you to hear your surroundings. If you want more information I can set you up with a demo pair. If you are looking to make a purchase – save $55 on a bundle, but use this link – http://share.aftershokz.com/ANGIEM
- Special thanks for Mike and Linnea for keeping the spreadsheet in check! With their handy work the group logged over 10,000 miles!
NOW the moment you have all been waiting for, prizes! These were all determined using a random number generator and checking you all had update logs or hit at least 100 miles.
To finish off the last week I have 2 more BibRave prizes to give away, Congratulations to Kristin S and Mike G.
NOW THE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS:
Congratulations to Jill W for winning the Aftershokz Trekz Air!!
Congratulations to Sarah P for winning an entry into the Hawkeye 50k/25k.
I will be in contact with all winners to get your prizes to you.
I can’t say Thank you enough and look forward to what 2019 brings and the 7th year of the challenge.