Whoa, all of the sudden my 2017 race schedule has exploded. I got caught up in how to find a “traditional” training plan for a marathon, I forgot how much fun it was to do all the races… and a little help from Bibrave.
- March 11 – Shamrock Shuffle 6.24k – hello instant PR, I mean who was run a 6.24k? Last plea for volunteers (if it’s still before the race when you read this)
- April 8 – Hawkeye 50k – because who doesn’t run a 50k 2 weeks before a marathon?
- April 29 – Drake Relays half marathon – I ran the inagural 6k way back when and finished on the blue oval, but I am ready to go back and run the half.
- May 27 – Run Madtown 10k – I decided I could do this race and not have to pay for a hotel, wahoo!! It’s an 8pm start and Madison is only a 3 hour drive…plus I can’t miss an opportunity to wear a tigerhawk in Madtown. Want to join me, use code RAVE15 for 15% off all Run Madtown adult races. Discount code will expire May 24 at 11:59PM
- July 23 – BTN B1G 10k – GO HAWKS, need I say more? code BibRaveBTN17 for bonus swag http://btnbig10k.com/
- November 12 – Madison Marathon. This race just happens to be the day after the Iowa / Wisconsin football game at Camp Randall…. so I was already going to be in town.Go big or go home. Use code RAVE10 which gives $10 off Madison Marathon or Half Marathon. Code will expire Nov 8 at 11:59PM
HA – told you things were getting crazy – I feel more like myself when this is my racing calendar. My brain needs all the things to do.This is also just the races I have paid for, and have entry. I am sure there will be many more to come, like these…. send money 🙂