I started this page once… then I deleted it…now it’s back.
The idea is this will be the page where I keep links to posts of places to run in and around the Iowa City, IA area. I am also open to linking to guest posts, or having others write the posts – so send me an email email@example.com.
Sure you can find this on Strava or mapmyrun.com – but these short posts will include things such as – is there a bathroom? can I get water? lots of intersections?
It will also, always be a work in progress. I will add places as I have time, or as I run there.
Without further ado, here are the recaps of places to run in the area:
- Hoover Nature Trail – West Branch, IA
- Squire Point (Woodpecker) – North Liberty, IA (north Iowa City, IA)
- West Branch, IA
- Hickory Hill – Iowa City, IA
- Cedar Valley Nature Trail – Cedar Rapids to Waterloo, IA
- Heritage Trail – Dyersville to Dubuque, IA
- Iowa River Corridor Trail – Iowa City, IA
- Terry Trueblood Recreation Area – Iowa City, IA
- City Park – Iowa City, IA