“Disclaimer: BibRave and BUFF have partnered up for a BUFF prizepack giveaway, and as part of being a BibRave Pro, I am giving you a chance to win!. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!”
AND THE WINNER IS:
You remember the Buff…. I have been fortunate, through Bibrave to test some amazing Buff products: The UV Half Buff, the Merino Wool Buff, the UV Buff, and the Buff Hoodie. In addition I have purchased a Buff hat and the full size Survivor Buff; and to round out the collection, my Bibrave buff.
- 1 Original BUFF
- 2 UV BUFF
- 1 Merino Wool BUFF
- 1 UV Half BUFF
- 1 Headband
- 1 Shirt
- 1 Sweatshirt
How do you enter?
- Find me at a race, and take a Buffie! A what? Buff +selfie = Buffie. (look for me to be wearing one of the above pictured Buffs, you do not need a Buff)
- Post your photo on your IG and/or twitter with #bibchat & #buffie
- Tag @bibrave & @Buff_usa
Where will you find me?
- May 7 – Girls on the Run 5k, Cedar Rapids, IA
- May 15 – Chicagoland Marathon, Schaumburg, IL
- May 21 – United Relay, Stage 285, IL
- May 22 – United Relay, Stages 292 & 298, IL
- May 23 – United Relay, Stages 305 & 309, IL
- May 28 – Soldier Field 10 Miler, Chicago, IL
- May 28 – Madison Twilight 10k, Madison, WI
- May 29 – Madison Twilight Half Marathon, Madison, WI
- Take a #buffie with a Bibrave pro
- Tag @Bibrave & @buff_usa
- Use hastags #buffie & #bibchat
- Contest runs May 1–31, 2016
- For US residents only
- Photo must be snapped at a race.
- Participants can enter #buffies from multiple events
- One #buffie entry per race
- Twitter and IG entries only
Follow me on instagram and twitter !
Want to participate, but wont be in my area? Check out where the other pros will be:
Mark – Heather – Elizabeth – Karen – Brenda – John – Gina – Jenny – Katherine – Lisa – Samantha
Pingback: Buff in the Wild – Runny Legs